- 1 x Marion’s Kitchen Korma, which includes:
- KORMA PASTE
- DRIED CHILLI & SPICES
- COCONUT MILK
- 3 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 300g (about 10 oz) pumpkin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 200g (about 7 oz) eggplant, cut into 2cm cubes
- 100g (about 3.5 oz) cauliflower florets
- 50g (about 2 oz) green beans
- finely chopped coriander (cilantro) to serve
- In a small bowl, mix together my KORMA PASTE and the yoghurt
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and the DRIED CHILLI & SPICES and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until onions are soft.
- Add the korma paste mixture and cook for about a minute. Add the COCONUT MILK and 1 cup of water. Add pumpkin, eggplant, cauliflower and green beans. Cover with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Remove the lid and simmer for another 5 minutes to thicken slightly. Remove from heat and top with coriander.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved