Veggie Omelet Muffins
- 5 free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh whole a2 Milk™
- 1 Zucchini , green part only (discard seed core) finely cubed
- 3 tbsp yellow pepper, finely cubed
- 3 tbsp red pepper, finely cubed
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra-virgin olive oil, for greasing
- Preheat oven to 180C/360F and arrange a baking tray in the middle shelf.
- Spray with oil a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, then whisk in the milk and season with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Fold in chopped zucchini, bell peppers and onion and mix until combined.
- Pour ½ the omelet mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 min or until crispy on the sides and golden on top.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool before removing the muffins from the cups, then serve.
© Copyright 15 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved