- Cook Time: 35 min
- Persons: 3
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, halved
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (80g) thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Heat oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook asparagus, stirring, for 3 minutes or until starting to soften. Transfer to a plate.
- Cook capsicum, stirring, for 3 minutes or until starting to soften.
- Return asparagus to pan with eggs, corn and parsley and cook for 5 minutes or until base is set.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on high. Grill frittata for 3–5 minutes or until set (see note). Serve.