- 1/2 medium sized seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- finely chopped fresh coriander or parsley
- finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Use a melon baller to shape equal sized rounds of watermelon. If you don’t have one, cut one inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl take watermelon balls, lime juice, parsley, mint and olive oil. Toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with some of the feta mixture. Serve immediately.
© Copyright 25 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved