Meet your new favorite Lasagna recipe! This truly is the most delicious lasagna and will become a regular recipe in your dinner rotation. Even my super picky boys love it!
World's Best Lasagna Recipe
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 16-oz. container Ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 6 cups Best Ever Pasta Sauce (substitution: two 28-oz. jars spaghetti sauce)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large saucepan filled two-thirds with water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook till al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Ricotta, 2 cups of the mozzarella, egg and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Layer in even layers as follows: 1/3 of the pasta sauce, 3 cooked noodles, 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Do this three times.
- Top with any extra sauce, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.