Yogurt Ranch Salmon
- Cook Time: 20mn
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 4 6 ounce salmon filets
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip mix
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Lemon slices and fresh dill for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Season each filet with sea salt and pepper to taste, patting the spices into the flesh of the filet to make sure it sticks.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet or grill pan over high heat.
- When butter is melted and oil is hot, add salmon filets, flesh side down.
- Sear the flesh side of each filet for 3-4 minutes.
- Place filets on baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakey (watch closely to make sure you don’t overcook.)
- While salmon is cooking, mix the Hidden Valley Ranch mix with the greek yogurt, stirring to combine.
- Remove filets from oven and top each with a dollop of the ranch dip.
- Garnish with lemon juice and fresh dill if desired.
Around The Globe