Zucchini Blueberry Smoothie
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 large ripe banana (previously peeled, sliced, and frozen)
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 large stem celery
- 2/3 cup sliced zucchini (fresh or frozen)
- 1 handful greens
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds (or sub vegan protein powder)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp maca powder (optional )
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more cinnamon for warmth/spice, banana for sweetness, or zucchini for creaminess.
- garnish with blueberries and hemp seeds (optional).